Monday, July 9, 2007

Bean, just being her silly self!

AnaBean, being her self. Silly girl! "Cheese Mommy" is what she kept saying, ;) See how long her hair is getting. She's had 2 trims since December and I think we're going for a bigger "cut" next time. Just a little over a trim...nothing major ;) Daddy would have a heart attack!
One tired girl....

She was starting to laugh at something, then be serious, then say cheese all at the same time...this is the end result.

Ana & Daddy having fun :) I think I've got her figured out...when he gets home and takes his work clothes off and puts on his shorts, she has to do the same...minus the shorts. LOL








1 comment:

Laurie said...

I just love these pictues! She is soooo cute and some of her facial expressions remind me of Bella! I have NEVER seen somebody's hair grow as fast as AnaBean's! I thought Bella's hair was long, she has her beat by 3 inches! No wonder she has the best pony tails on the planet! I agree, a good trim that isn't too much will still look great!