Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hawk Island Park

Sorry, I can't figure out how to get the words about my post up top and the photos on bottom, unless I put the pictures in first and I already typed that all out so I wasn't deleting and starting over. ;)


We also went to Hawk Island Park on Sunday. (First time ever!) What an amazing place to take your children...and yourself if you're one big kid, like me! They had pavillions, a huge play structure/play area, a chlorinated (yay! I love clean water!) splash pad with lots of sprinkler type toys/tunnels/dumping buckets and such, a lake with a nice beach area and a boating area (where AnaBean also went on her first paddle boat ride). AnaBean's been wanting to go to the beach and this was the first time we've made it there this year. Sadly...my camera died after only a few photos. :( Guess that means we'll have to go back! Here's what I did get. Ana LOVED playing in the lake. Hopefully my sister in law got a few more photos and I'll be able to share them some day.







2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laurie said...

How much fun! I wish we were closer to share the fun! Hope you are keeping cool 'cuz it's 105 here today! Wooo! Too hot.