Monday, January 21, 2008

2007 in review!

Laurie had a great blogger idea, so I thought I'd steal it. It's basically "2007 in review"! I've posted pictures of my little princess throught the year of 2007. It was so fun to flip back thru all of the years photos and relive those sweet memories and silly times. I did shed a few tears thinking (and seeing) about how quickly the time is passing (but they were HAPPY tears). The days FLY by....now that I'm a Mama! It's hard to believe that 2007 is behind us. Wonder what 2008 has in store?!
Anyway, Here's the photos!
January: Those silly pictures had her laughing SO hard!

The Diva in February:
March (on Easter)
She definitely is THE "Guatemalan Princess" as her shirt claims!

Mama's Princess. How could one resist those dimples?!

May: (Happy Birthday Mama!)

June:
July: Summer fun, days filled with popsicle eating at Grandpa and Grandma's house. Here, cousin Carter is sharing her flip flop :) (She didn't look as thrilled about it as he did though!)
August: Fair + PONY rides=1 VERY happy little lady!

September: So silly. Daddy's work boots are HEAVY!

October
November: The joys of a card board box. She plays in here for hours! :)
December: (Happy 3rd Birthday My Sweet Daughter)
Mama & Daddy love you, so very much!
We are so blessed to be able to call this little miracle OUR daughter. She truly is amazing (beyond words!) and we thank the Lord for letting us share our hearts and love with her, daily.
Even with all of the negative press these days, Guatemalan Adoptions can (and hopefully continue to) stay open and bless many parents with the love of a child, much like what we share with our precious Adriana.













1 comment:

Laurie said...

OMG I love it! My favorite is the October picture carrying the pumpkin. Ooooh that melts my heart!