Saturday, August 30, 2008

BIG Oopsie!!

Not much new to report, but here's what I spent a few hours freaking out about the other day. Fuschia (sp?) nail polish all over my CREAM colored carpet and CREAM colored coffee table. YIKES!!!!! That was holy you know what to get out! I'm still working on it, actually. What a bummer.
How did this happen?! I was painting my toenails and Adriana was standing on the other side of the table, reading a book. When she was done, she flung the book and it hit the polish, knocking it off the table, it bounced off the floor and hit the bottom end of the coffee table and you see the end result. I only had a slight heart attack. EEK! I've got most of it off the floor now (there's just a light pink stain, that I'll continue to scrub at) and I'm still working on the table. I think from now on, I'll paint my toenails outside! ;) Mommy's kisses are THE best! :)
Two peas in a pod....




2 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh my!! Hope you are able to get the rest of it out!!

Robyn

Torismom said...

Don't feel too bad. My 12 year old spilled BLACK nailpolish on my light floral rocking loveseat, all down the side! It's still there, but we got most of it out.