Monday, November 3, 2008

It's been quite some time....

Well, we'll start with the pictures first....Here's Beany on the steps of our new apartment. She LOVES to play here and give her Mommy slight heart attacks. Stinker!
These got out of order some how, but here she is carving pumpkins with her Papa and trying to feed him the guts of one. YUM, eh Papa?!
My Princess! :)
More pumpkin carving
I'm WAY behind in this posting stuff. Not really much new to report though. Adriana and I moved out of our double wide, into a townhouse in September. I really need some change. Something to make new memories. Something for just Adriana and I. Something to begin OUR new life together. Anyhow....I'm now only about 30 seconds from my place of employment and we LOVE living out here. We do miss being so close to my parents, but we make due and my Mom still watches Adriana each day while I'm at work. So far, so good.
My digital camera took a dive this past week and is now out of commission, so until it's replaced, I won't have any new photos. Hopefully it isn't completely broken, but we'll see, once I get it taken in.
Hopefully I'll be able to update more often. Internet is hooked up now, so I don't have any excuse....right?!
Happy Monday!
Hugs!
Love,
Shawna & AnaBean









4 comments:

Alex and Sam said...

shawna...

what a smile on the sweet little girl

alex

Laurie said...

So glad to see you girls are alive and kicking! Glad things are going well. Hopefully the camera can be revived!

Xadie's Journey said...

Its about time! So glad to see some new pics :-)

Robyn said...

She is a doll!!