Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's her party, she can cry if she wants to.....

I had Bean's birthday party this past weekend. Here's a few photos for you to enjoy: Below she is excited about her new game (Rhino Rampage)She LOVES her new "light up Ariel shirt"
Here she is, playing with cousin Lyllie

THE Cake....That's Princess Aurora (aka Sleeping Beauty)

And another picture. The cake was a surprise to Adriana, from Rob. I was so proud of him, he made this choice all by himself and Adriana later told me Saturday night that it was her most favorite part of her party day. So...Thanks Rob. You made MY princesses' day!

She wasn't sure what to think about everyone singing "Happy Birthday" to her

Blowing out the candles and making a wish...

I love this picture. She decided that it was her cake and she was just going to dig in! Eat up Birthday Girl!

Just a few short days and my baby girl is going to be FOUR. I can't even believe it. She's just at such a fun age right now. Very curious about EVERYTHING and why things happen and how to dial numbers and how to spell things. Her new favorite toy...the COMPUTER! Yep, she's loving her internet games already! She's becoming quite the pro at this.
I look forward to another fun year, Baby Girl! Mommy loves you!!

Happy Holidays to you and your families!
XOXO,
Shawna & Beany



No comments: