Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Haircuts, the sillies and a side note

Adriana got her hair cut a week or so ago. Here's the before photo: And the after:
Now for the "sillies". This is my girl. In rare form. LOVES to be silly!

:P
Adriana and cousin Lyllie relaxing after a Labor Day swim!

Such cute little buttskees!

P.S. On a side note.....I go back to work tomorrow. This is going to be super hard for me. I've been home with my girl for about a year and a half now. I'm sad to leave her, but I know she'll be OK...and so will Mommy (I'm hoping!) I'm very thankful to have been a SAHM for as long as I was. I was hoping for it to be longer (until she starts school)..but due to the crappy economy, things change. I just want whats best for my girl. In the end...we'll all be OK. :) (That's a way to make some positive thinking on this teary eyed Mommy tonight!)
Hugs to all!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! hair cut! I love it. Shawna, so sorry you have to go back to work, but everything will work out! Big Hugs!

Xadie's Journey said...

Oh, I just love the tiny little bums. Hope your first week back to work was good. E