Saturday, September 29, 2007

More pictures

Here's a few photos of AnaBean taken recently. (Thanks Laurie for the outfit in this 1st one! Too cute!!) Do you notice who's ALWAYS in tow with her?? (Yes, that'd be her "Ana Baby")
Daddy & Ana on Daddy's 31st Birthday!
Ana had a marker and was coloring, she left the room and I assumed left the marker. Wrong! She came back ALL excited "Mommy....See my tattoos?" She was SO proud of them. She was so mad at me when I washed them off!

This is the best family ever!
I'll try to explain who everyone is. In the very back are my grandparents. Then in the center row is my aunt (holding her grandkids Carter (will be 2 in Jan.) and well, Owen (5) is sitting next to her)), then My mom holding her two grand daughters (Lyllie, will be 2 in March and you know AnaBean), then my uncle who's holding his grandson (Aiden, 2)

This is all of the kiddos:
Carter (1), Aiden (2), Owen (5), Ana (2), Lyllie (1)

Below is a photo of two of the greatest people on this entire planet. My grandparents. They truly are my heroes and I hope that I can become even half of the person that they are today. I love them with all that I've got and they are GREAT with Ana, who thinks just as highly of them as her Mommy does.
Gramps & Gram: We Love You!
These are the 4 youngest sitting out by the creek. What a precious photo.

Ana decided to wear Daddy's new work boots ;)











2 comments:

Xadie's Journey said...

Looks like you guys have an amazing fam. I love the pics of all the cousins together.
E

Laurie said...

Adriana you look muy bonita in the sunglasses outfit! I am soooo glad you can wear it! It was one of our favs but Bella outgrew it in a flash! TCP runs SMALL!

Big hugs to you and your mom!