Monday, May 5, 2008

Dentist and Distance...

AnaBean had her check up today at the dentist. All is well. No cavities! Yay!! :) She did so well, I was so proud of her. She's been several times now, but this was the first time that she sat in the chair by herself (we've always done "knee to knee" visits) and she let them clean her teeth! They typically try to have parents stay in the waiting room, so I had her all prepped and raring to go...she was going to go by herself and was "soak excited". Then the time came, they called her back and said "bring your Mama". She was still soak excited that I got to come watch them brush her teeth. :) I was so proud of her!! :)

Next up...distance....I may be taking a break from blogging. "Distancing" myself so to speak. I'm just in a funk with every day life these days and really am not interested in being a downer on my daughters blog. I will try to update with pictures and anything new that comes our way....when I get around to it.

For those of you that pray, please keep my 2yo niece (Lyllie) in your prayers. She cut her finger off (not completely OFF, but its bad) last week and they're going in tomorrow to try to "fix it up" as best as they can. Unfortunately, I've agreed to fill in for someone at work, so I won't be making the trip to the hospital. Thanks in advance for your prayers as she goes thru such a traumatic event. Poor girl! :(

3 comments:

Laurie said...

WOW what a big girl! I have got to take Bella but I dread that. She will be such a clingy baby!

I will miss you during your blogacation.

Sending prayers for Lilly!

Jaime said...

I haven't checked your blog in awhile. She is growing up so fast! She is beautiful.

We will pray for your Lilly.

Xadie's Journey said...

I'll pray for her right now that everything goes okay.

Even though you won't be blogging, please don't forget to take some cute pics while away :-)