Sunday, May 4, 2008

Fun times for Mama!

Wow! Mama got to go out and have a fun "big person" night. No little one screaming Mama or any whining to deal with or anything. (that was awkward at first...I'm not used to eating my meal alone) LOL. Anyway, one of my high school friends got married yesterday. Adriana got to enjoy the wedding with me and she LOVED the "beautiful white princess". (Bren sure was a beautiful bride!) But then Mama got to attend the reception...ALONE. :)
So, here's a photo of me, along with my high school friends. Hard to believe that we've been out of school for 10, yes TEN, years! Wow!! I do miss those days...and these special people! We had a blast together last night, just like old times. I hope we're able to get together more often! I couldn't believe how much my cheeks hurt. I haven't laughed that much in a long time! Thanks guys! Brenda: You were absolutely stunning on your wedding day. (not that you aren't always) and everything was so perfect. Congratulations to you and Mark. I wish you two nothing but the best in your future! :) L to R: Me, Brenda (the beautiful bride), Lisa, Tracy and Aaron
Hugs!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I am so glad you had a great time. Your hair looks great! Did you do something different? A new cut?