Monday, April 7, 2008

April already?

Mama has gone CRAZY!
Mama found Daddy & Adriana like this when she got home from work one day.

Wow!! Hard to believe that it's April already. We're very excited to be having temps that don't require long johns, heavy winter coats, hats, mittens, boots, shoveling (sp?) of snow, etc! Have I ever mentioned how much Adriana LOVES to play outside in the snow, yet hates being bundled up?! It can be a battle just to go out and build a snowman! ;) Such a strong willed little lady! Wonder where she gets that from?! (haha!)
Let's see, Update?! Hmm. Not much new to report. This week we're enjoying our days together. I'm off of work for Spring Break....ALL week! Woohoo!! I see some fun days in our future. I'm also doing some spring cleaning and reorganizing. I have only a couple of photos to post for now but will have some to share tomorrow (I didn't realize that I couldn't type and then add the photos. Oops! So, the pics came first!). Anyway, Adriana's going to be getting her first "big" hair cut! We're looking at taking off 3-4 inches (the most she's ever had is about an inch or so taken off). Yes, some will want to kill me, but nobody else has to deal with washing it, combing/brushing it, trying to find something that will stay in it (its SO thin) to keep it out of her eyes and what not. Her Dad refuses to let me give her bangs so that's not an option. Anyway, we'll post those photos tomorrow! :)
HAPPY SPRING to all of you!!
Love,
Shawna & Adriana









1 comment:

Laurie said...

I'm so glad you are on spring break and are enjoying time with your Princess! I agree no bangs! ;) I think a few inches off will be good. My mom has always told me it will keep your hair healthy and thicken it up! I can totally relate to the washing, brushing and getting tangles out!

Can't wait for more spring break pics!