Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hair cut!

Adriana got a hair cut today!! :) This was a HUGE step for Mama! Adriana was "soak excited!!!!". She LOVES her new hair cut! She ended up getting about 3.5-4" or so cut off. It looks SO much better in person than in these silly pictures that I got. I'm sure I'll have more this week.
Here's Adriana BEFORE: Wow!!!! Look how LONG it was!!
And here she is, goofy grin and all, AFTER:
Wow!! Mama LOVES it! :) What a huge change (a nice one tho!)
Here's Adriana with her cousins, Owen (5) and Carter (2)
More pictures to follow of our FUN days, I hope! :)
(We've got some rain heading our way. Yuck!)
Hugs to all!
Shawna & Bean










3 comments:

Laurie said...

LOVE the hair cut. It is soooo cute! Hopefully fewer tears when washing and brushing and drying!

Torismom said...

I LOVE her dimples! I've already cut Myah's hair twice, I have a feeling it's going to be just like your little beans!

Xadie's Journey said...

Adriana looks so big now and much more mature. :-)