Sunday, April 13, 2008

Circus!

The circus came to town! And I thought it'd be a fantastic way to end our Spring Break week. Adriana and I had a great time!! :)
Ignore me, but the kid's pretty cute! Here we are just before the show began: Beautiful tigers:

This chick was hanging from her neck. She was awesome!

This bear was ridin' a bike! Adriana thought that was hilarious!


Not sure what this was called, but there's a lady at one end doing tricks/flips/twists/whatever and the dude at the other end on a motorcycle.....way up in the air!

The boxing kangaroo:


We LOVED the elephants!
Getting ready for bed after such a busy busy day!
Here's a funny "Adriana-ism" for you:
While we were waiting for the circus to start, Adriana refused to sit in her own seat. At first I thought she was just being shy and clingy (nothing abnormal when we're some place new). Then I asked her why she wouldn't sit in her seat. Her answer?! "cuz I'm not 5 Mama". At first I was explaining that you don't have to be 5yo to sit in your own seat, blah blah. Then I just LOL'd when I realized what she meant. Her seat number....number 5! LOL. She didn't want to sit in #5 because she's only 3, don'tcha know!?!!?! This kid cracks me up. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING she does has to match something about her. If she's taking a bath, she has to have a washrag the same color as her shirt. If she's having a popsicle at Nana's it has to match her shirt. You name it. It usually matches SOMETHING on her or about her. Next time I know to request the seat number of her age! :) Man. I love this kid.

We're off to enjoy our final day of spring break. I think we're just going to lay low today and R.E.L.A.X!!! :)

Happy Spring!
Love,
Shawna & Bean








2 comments:

Xadie's Journey said...

That is such a cute story. Thanks for sharing it with everyone. I sooo look forward to those kind of stories :-)

Laurie said...

That is so funny Adrianna is into matching. Bella notices that EVERYTHING matches her outfit! Whether it does or not! Hope you guys had a wonderful spring break!