Thursday, June 21, 2007

Daddy's Girl!!

In honor of Father's Day (yes, I'm a little behind)....I'd like to add a few photos of AnaBean and her Daddy. She loves her "Daddy Dustin" (and yes, she sometimes calls him that) SO much and has become/is becoming such a Daddy's Girl. I remember before AnaBean came home, Dustin would tell me that he dreams of the day his child would be running to him, welcoming him home from work. I must say that it just warms my heart to see this happen on a daily basis now. AnaBean gets SOOOO excited when she hears her Daddy pull in and knows he's home. I love watching the two of them together. Dustin is a terrific father. I look forward to the many fun days ahead! I love you honey. And AnaBean loves you too, Daddy! ;) God has really blessed us, huh?! Daddy & his little princess


No comments: