Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Mommy's First Post

The Family.... AnaBean & Mommy
The BEAUTIFUL Princess herself...Miss AnaBean




First of all, Please forgive me. I'm just learning how to do this blog stuff. As I navigate this site and webpage, I'll add more FUN stuff to it. Including LOTS of pictures. For starters...Here's a few pictures of AnaBean. She's such a beautiful blessing to me and our family. I can't believe my baby girl is going to be 2.5 on Sunday. (Time really DOES fly by, even faster when you become a Mommy!!) We'll also be celebrating our 2nd "Forever Family Day" on June 12th. Anyway. Here's the photos. Check back often! Ok, I can't figure it out, so you'll see the pictures first! LOL As you can see....I really need some tips. ;) How do I get my blog to post first? Any help is appreciated. LOL (Thanks!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Shawna, you are all 3 so cute!!!! HUGS!!!!
Cory and Ella

DominiSumus said...

The blog looks great.
Congrats on the almost 2 year anniversary.

Betty-Ann

Cheri said...

Love the blog! Thanks so much for sharing!!!!!

Laurie said...

OMG Adriana is just beautiful and her HAIR! it is so long! :) Great job on the blog too Shawna!

Jaime said...

She is b e a u t i f u l ! ! !

Thanks for sharing!!! Cannot believe she will be 2 1/2!

briannalynn said...

aw..such a cutie. love you guys!