Tuesday, June 12, 2007

TWO years ago today...






Wow! Two years ago today we were IN Guatemala and our little girl was placed in our arms FOREVER. That day was one of THE most amazing days of my life. I can't even put the thoughts into words to describe how incredibly blessed I am to be AnaBean's Mommy. She has brought SO much joy to my life. God knew that she was meant to be mine. I never knew a love like this. I've never felt so happy. I love this little miracle more than life itself. I was going to include some photos from the day that we got her, but my computer had a virus not long ago and ate all of my old photos :( (Thank goodness for saving disks/memory cards!) Above are ones from the day after we got her, I believe (Thanks Cory!). And then below are the newer ones were taken today.








1 comment:

Laurie said...

Adriana is just adorable. I love your blog and getting to see more and more pictures of Adriana. She still has the best pig tails around! :)