Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Yippee!! (TMI)

This may be TMI for some of you...but for those that have raised children, you'll know why I'm SO excited and SOOOOOO very proud of my baby girl!!! As you all saw in my last post, AnaBean has been starting to go potty on the "gig girl potty" (gig=big). She's doing excellent. Yesterday I think she only had 2 small accidents. Today she hasn't had any yet (its now 2:30pm) Well..the BIG news is that she also POOPED on the potty today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) This is a huge accomplishment for AnaBean. When she informed me this morning that she had to "go"....I wasn't sure how she'd handle it. She's a "poop hider" and she asked for a diaper so that she could go poop. We talked about her going on the big girl potty...long story short..SHE DID IT!!!!! :) I'm so proud of my girl!!

Way to go AnaBean. Mommy & Daddy are very proud of you and we love you SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much sweet heart!! :)

2 comments:

Laurie said...

YEAH Adriana. You are such a big girl! Very proud of you. Big hugs from Laurie and Bella!

Ashli said...

I've already told you...but yaaaaaaaaaaaaay Adriana!!!!! That's such a big milestone.